PT Archi Indonesia (Archi) is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia. Archi has 100% stake in Toka Tindung Project, a gold and silver mine in North Sulawesi, Indonesia and 15.75% effective interest in the Wonogiri Project, a gold and copper mine in Central Java.
In January 2011, Toka Tindung Project commenced its ore mining and poured its first gold dore bar at our processing plant in April 2011. Since then, we have increase our gold production and reached 147k oz in 2013 (57% CAGR).
- One of the largest independent gold producer in its tier that are listed in Southeast Asia and Indonesia.
- Low cost producer that is fully funded and has strong cash flow generation and superior margins.
- Significant reserves and production upside from further exploration potential.
- Well positioned to benefit from robust gold industry fundamentals.
- Experienced management team with significant industry experience and strong track record.
- Strong sponsorship from reputable, major Indonesian conglomerate.
We continue to optimize our assets full value, systematically reduce operational costs through continuous improvement, exploring and evaluating potential new resources, increase growth through acquisition and asset development that are prospective, productive, and Indonesia focused, and last but not least, to continue to operate with safety, social responsibility, and environment standards that meet and/or exceed international standards.
To become a respected and regionally dominant mid-cap gold producer
To provide our stakeholders with significant values and returns by operating a safe and cost effective gold mining operation by employees who recognize their responsibility is not only for themselves and their families but also for the environment and communities
- Safety. We are committed to comply with the international safety standards to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
- Environment. We strive for the lightest environmental footprint.
- Community. We strive to make a positive difference in the communities where we operate.
- Integrity. We act in an honest, ethical, and truthful manner.
- Respect. We value and appreciate other people's views.
- Excellence & Innovative. We do the best to consistently exceed expectations through actions and the generation of new ideas.
- Unity. We capitalize on differences and work together to achieve common goals.