INTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Our future focus for Toka Tindung is to continue to grow the asset and increase our production profile. To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement objectives, our Company (PT Meares Soputan Mining / PT Tambang Tondano Nusajaya) is pleased to invite applications from employee for the following role:
REPORTING & COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR (CODE: RCC_VIII/16)
(Location: Toka Tindung Site)
- Implement, monitor and report on the application of strategies to address compliance reporting issues, maintaining appropriate reporting mechanisms.
- Manage the completion of all company reporting requirements – including (but limited with) routine and ad-hoc regulatory inspection findings, and routine corporate reports.
- Manage communication related data & report, filling system, legal & regulatory update/register.
- Manage communication with the External Relations Department and regulatory agencies to maintain currency of knowledge of compliance reporting requirements/expectations.
1. Graduated (Bachelor or S-1) or higher qualification in Business Administration, Economic Management, Forestry, Agriculture, Biology or related field.
2. Min. 5 year experience in Mining Industry (Coal or Gold) or similar business especially in preparing and managing all company reporting to the government, for example but not limited with RKTTL, RKAB, IPPKH (Forestry Report), Production & Sales, Exploration and Exploitation, RKL-RPL, OHS, Investment, etc.
3. Has advance computer skill level is must. High level proficiency & accuracy in the using of spread sheets, database system and document management software application (windows, excel, word, PPT, others) is mandatory.
4. Familiar and well understood with Mining Business Process.
5. Has well knowledge of Indonesian Mining Law, Regulation, Standard Requirements and its application.
6. Has good communication in written English and oral skills essential.
7. Familiar in procedural, communication and reporting documentation system.
Employees with the above qualification may apply, and please send your application and updated CV to HR Office. All applications will be treated confidentially, and only qualified applicants with Manager Department approval will be contacted. Application letter can be received not later than 29th August 2016.
Toka Tindung, 22nd August 2016.